Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Feeling of Love----Alone


The Feeling of Love----Alone

Walking alone, rushing alone ,getting drunk alone, experiencing alone, lonely alone, sad alone….
From expect to despair; From hope to lose hope.
From dream to maggot ;From mirage to nothing to think.
[tungsten ring]

I miss you, miss yourself in the past.
Missing your perfect smile.
Missing  you can do everything.
Missing your eyes always say loving me.
Maybe, love just a fantasy.
Maybe, love just a support because too lonely.
Maybe, love just don’t know how to explain my weakness.
Maybe, love just want to pay.
Maybe, love just want to change myself as imagine as I want.
[black ceramic ring]

I can’t pretend I’m happy.
I can’t hide my miss.
I can’t share my sad with others. 
In fact, the past can only be forgiven.
In fact, keep silence doesn’t mean forgotten.
In fact, disappear doesn’t mean leaving.
[grooved tungsten ring]
I really need is not too much.
When I feel sad, I can get a few words to comfort me.
When I proud of myself, I can get a praise.
When I feel too tired, I can have a shoulder to rely on.
When I feel grieved, I can get a gentle hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment