Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Three Watches


Three Watches
In a watch manufactory, a new small watch was just born. It was surprised to see the world, but do not know what to do.
The small watch asked another two watches who had been working for three years: "Could you tell me what is my job? "
 

 One watch thought it too small, so said: "I think you are too small that can’t bear to tick thirty-two million times."
"Thirty-two million times?" the small watch very surprised, “It seems I can not do it if I should tick so many times? "
But another watch said:" Do not believe him, this is not difficult, you only need tick per second "
" so easily? "the small watch was doubtful, "I'll try my best if it is really so easy" Then the small watch easily ticked per second, one year later ,it unconsciously ticked the thirty-two million times.

    Everyone wants dream come true, but success seems out of reach. When we feel listless and lack of confidence, we easily to suspect ourselves ability and give up pursuing. In fact, we do not think about the things which is one year later, or even one month later.As long as think about today what I need to do or tomorrow what I need to do. And Try to do it as seriously as the small watch, then the joy of success will slowly infiltrate our lives.

For more read,pls visit Tungsten Watch Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment