Monday, May 14, 2012

Indict-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 92 phase] 643


Indict-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 92 phase] 643
NO.1
A: “Oh, this play is so cool!” [Excited…]
B: “You are playing games on working time!” [Found…][Bagues céramique]

NO.2
A: “Come on, just do your thing, don’t care me ok?” [Angry…]
B: “Oh, I will tell to my father, he is your boss!”[Plan to …][white ceramic rings]

NO.3
A:  “Really? Oh no, do you want to anything? I can try my best to help you.”[Terrible…][tungsten faceted ring]
B: “Yeah, are you sure you can help me?”[Complacent…]

NO.4
B: “All right, you must teach me this game on the Internet!” [So happy…]
A: “Oh, the boss will kill me.” [Depress…]
 More read,pls don't hesitate visit Laser Engraved Titanium Rings for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment