Thursday, May 31, 2012

Spoony-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 93 phase] 656


Spoony-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 93 phase] 656


NO.1
A: “Hey, are you sending the files to sales department.”[sincerely…]
B: “Wow, yes, I’m so busy.” [Urgent…][brushed ceramic rings]

NO.2
A: “Oh, maybe I can help you to send them, give me please.” [Suggestion…]
B: “Wow, it’s so trouble you.” [So strange…][Tungsten masonic rings]

NO.3
B: “Thanks so much, let’s go to dinner after work!” [More thanks…]
A: “No, thank you. I just go now, bye!” [So excited…][tungsten ceramic ring]

NO.4
B: “Hey, Jack, do you why Lisa is so helpful for me?” [More confused…]
C: “Oh, you know that the sales department come to a new workmate, He is a handsome boy!”[Just a spoony…]
More read: Brown Ceramic Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment