Sunday, June 10, 2012

Parents’ Meeting


Parents'Meeting-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 95 phase] 672

[Faceted Tungsten Rings ]
NO.1
A: “I’m so boring, so boring now!’’’’” [Unhappy…]
B: “My dear, what’s matter with you?” [Care about…]


NO.2
B: “Come on, relax, and tell me why, I can help you.” [Comfort…]
A: “Oh, it’s my mom, she always reprimand me!” [Angry…]


NO.3
B: “So, what you have done make her angry with you?” [Maybe you have made some mistake…]
A: “Just the parent’s meeting, every time she come back from the meeting, will reprimand me!” [Continue…]


NO.4
A: “So, I think the parent’s meeting would like a mistress, always to damage the harmonious family.” [Discourse amazing…]
B: “Oh, who told you this idea?!” [Gosh…]
More read: Brown Ceramic Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment