Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Feces-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 93 phase] 653


Feces-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 93 phase] 653

NO.1
A: “Hi, it’s say that you are study a book, what’s the name of this book?” [Interested…]

B: “So,it’s called…called…” [Tension…] [Tungsten masonic rings]

NO.2
A: “Come on, why you are so hesitate?” [Confused…]

B: “Oh, I don’t know why, I had forgotten it.” [what to do.. .…][Black ceramic bracelets]

NO.3
A: “Gosh! Can you find a better reason?!” [Unbelievable…]

B: “Wow, I know that maybe I had give up it when I on the toilet” [Find the answer…][Bagues céramique bleue]

NO.4
The same time feces in the toilet……
A: “Martin Luther King said: ‘I have a dream’~” [Elation…][car gps]

B: “Oh, you are so clever!”[Worshipful…]


No comments:

Post a Comment