Monday, May 21, 2012

Hard-Working-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 93 phase] 650


Hard-Working-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 93 phase] 650
NO.1
A: “Hi, what are you doing, these days you are looks so hard-working!” [Really surprising…]
B: “Thank you, and I always a hard-working one.” [working overtime for 5 consecutive days…] [Tungsten Pendant]

NO.2
A: “What have you been doing? it’s time for go home.” [Confused…] 
B: “Oh, I just do the sale plan of this month.” [So excited…][Black ceramic bracelets]

NO.3
A: “The plan for this month?” [So strange…]
B: “Yes, if the manager can agree with my plan and I will make an appointment with Susana.” [A Good Imagination…][polished ceramic rings]

NO.4
B: “How a pity! The manager has decided to chose the plan of Susana, you are absent in the meeting.” [Tell the true…]
A: “Oh, why I don’t know it, and nobody tell me!”[Angry…]

No comments:

Post a Comment