Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What Can I Eat?-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 93 phase] 651


What Can I Eat?-[Tungsten Ceramic(TKC)® Cool Ant Comic the 93 phase] 651

NO.1
A: “Oh yeah! I had got a high score, it is happy! And I want to eat more delicious!” [Very happy…]
B: “Really? My dear, you are great and what do you want to eat?” [Excited…][laser fashion rings]
NO.2
A: “How about meat, I love it very much!” [look forward to…] 
B: “Oh, it’s not very good, dear. You know that the pork contain clenbuterol, as well as the beef.” [Said Firmly…][wholesale fashion rings]
NO.3
A: “How a pity, and maybe I eat the vegetables.” [Be wronged for a while…] 
B: “No, it is will have some pesticide.” [Still firmly…] [brushed tungsten ring]

NO.4
B: “So, the bread?” [What can I eat?…] 
A: “Oh, bread is will make you fat!”[Explain…]

No comments:

Post a Comment