Thursday, October 6, 2011

Beautiful Tungsten Couple Rings

I purchased this tungsten engagement ring as an anniversary gift for my husband. He had been wearing the ceramic ring from our wedding day. He absolutely LOVES this tungsten ring. No matter what he does while wearing it, it remains shiny and does not collect scratches. I wish I knew then what I know now, I would have definately purchased it a long time ago. He says its very comfortable and it has a very classy finish. I also received it in a very timely manner and the size was perfect (the same as his shoe size).

When I saw this tungsten carbide ring I was skeptical, since I had just seen it for sale, for $[...] and that was only a 6mm ring, a few days earlier at a tungsten jewelry store.I figured I would purchase this and if it wasn't what was advertised I would return it or worse case I was out $00. I am so thrilled to be reporting that this is legitimate. I recieved my order over a week before the estimated delivery date. It's a beautiful ring, my fiance will adore, it's exactly as advertised, an 8mm Tungsten Carbide ring. It's incredible and I'm so very happy with my purchase. My future husband will wear this tungsten carbide wedding ring for years and years and I'm very thankful to Tribal Jewelry for that. It's too good to be true, but it's true!

I went to a local Jeweler in the mall to size my finger and look at similar carbide rings. Im not kidding when I tell you that this exact sta ring was over 200 dollars retail in the mall store! After I tried a couple on to ensure I would order the right size I went straight home and ordered this ring. The shipping was fast. Got the ring in a couple days. comes in a cool box with a magnetic flip top...not that that adds or takes away anything from the ring, but still kinda cooler than a normal tungsten ceramic ring box. This mens ceramic ring fit perfectly. The sizing was exactly on par with what I tried on at the stores. So I would get a pro sizing done and try on similar tungsten couple rings with the "comfort fit" rounded edges before placing an order.
More read: www.tungstenringsmall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment