Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Gentlemanlike Tungsten Mens Wedding Bands

A Gentlemanlike Tungsten Mens Wedding Bands

was a little concerned about ordering off the internet since I read a lot of reviews for other places stating to order a half size smaller sue to tungsten ring weight. I ordered a 10.5 and that is exactly what it is. Very true to correct size. The black tungsten ring is great, gets lots of compliments. The service was quick.

I opted for the expedited shipping and the whole transaction was complete and in my hands on the fourth day from ordering. I would certainly order from this retailer again.
This is a GREAT product! What could be better than a carbide ring? It’s the shiniest material you can imagine, it never gets dull, and in order to scratch it, you’ll have to use a diamond. It’s virtually indestructible. This is the perfect men’s wedding ring Nice and heavy and manly feeling. People notice this unique tungsten ring and ask about it all the time. I love to talk about the material, which most people have never heard of, and to mention how cheap it is.

Whenever I look down at my hand at this tungsten carbide ring, I feel immensely satisfied. Beware, however, that not all tungsten engagement rings on Amazon are the same. Some have a somewhat coppery color to them, and feel quite a bit lighter. Perhaps it’s a lower quality carbide.
I’ve purchased and returned several. At any rate, this men ring does not suffer from these shortcomings. This is the real deal. It’s the perfect width, and the comfort fit is very comfortable. Highly recommended.
For more read,pls visit tungsten masonic rings

No comments:

Post a Comment